Growing up is when you stop being scared of villains and start wanting to have sex with them
I feel like that’s adolescence, and adulthood is when you stop wanting to have sex with them and start going “Wait, no, actually what they did is really bad. They hurt people. Surely there’s someone out there who also has a wicked smile and looks good in leather and hasn’t murdered anyone.”
Take Photoshop away from me, please.
He wouldn’t even have fighting moves, other than one or two methods of throwing food. The rest would be NOTHING but taunts.
His finisher would be “GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN” in which everyone would instantly throw themselves off the platform..
friendly reminder that
- not all christians are homophobic
- not everyone agrees with you
- not all white people are racist
- rape jokes arent funny
- suicide jokes arent funny
- self harm jokes arent funny
- eating disorder jokes arent funny
Sherlock/John Clickable Bookshelf Banner [x]
Recs: Here are some of the brilliant fics that got me hooked on this pairing.
- Monster by Moony [R]
- The Thermodynamics Series by entangled_now [NC-17]
- The Paradox Series by wordstrings [NC-17]
- Lab Book by sam_storyteller [R]
- Alone on the Water by madlori [G]
- Autopsis by spikeface [NC-17]
- Planet Sherlock by pir8fancier [NC-17]
- The Progress of Sherlock Holmes by ivyblossom [NC-17]
- The Perils of Urban Warfare by phantomjam [PG-13]
- The Whore of Babylon Was a Perfectly Nice Girl by out_there [NC-17]
- Only Human by irisbleufic [NC-17]
- Homemaking by rageprufrock [PG-13]
- The Road Less Traveled by verityburns [R]
- It Feels like Home when I’m With You by etothepii [PG-13]
- Intellectual Intercourse Series by waketosleep [PG-13]
- The Trick Is To Make It Look Easy by paperclipbitch [PG-13]
- Home by resonant [NC-17]